Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Column Awards!

Yesterday, on the official "The Column Awards Day" in Dallas, the 10th Annual Column Awards were held at the Irving Arts Center.

I was, sadly, unable to go due to financial constraints, but I am SO anxious and excited to see the official Winner's List! I'm hoping that John Garcia will send out a press release very soon today, so that I can repost!

Meanwhile, if anyone has any picture albums to share, I'd be happy to post them here! Please send any online web albums (Picasa, Shutterfly, etc) to dfw.backstage@gmail.com and I'll be happy to post some pictures. It would be a tremendous help if you have already tagged or captioned the photos with names of people in the photos, so that they will come up in search engines once I post them.

Very exciting! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment