Monday, November 23, 2009

Christmastime is Here. It is. It is, It is.

Pictured: Justin Harmon (L) and Buster Maloney (R). Photo by Eagleton Photography

Meet Charlene and Bertha Bumiller, mother and daughter residents of Tuna, Texas!

I have the pleasure of working backstage for Denton Community Theatre's upcoming holiday production of A Tuna Christmas with some very good friends and two extremely funny and talented actors (pictured above).

I'll be working backstage as an Assistant Stage Manager and probably more often than not moving Christmas trees and helping one of these men in and out of different shoes, wigs and dresses as they each play 11 different characters.

I attended a rehearsal recently just to familiarize myself with the show and get to know some of the very interesting residents of Tuna, Texas, and boy I tell you what....this show is going to have people in stitches! I laughed so hard I cried more than once.

Don't find yourself in an overheated, downhill wreck because the shows sold out -- Get your tickets now to see this show!

No comments:

Post a Comment