Monday, February 16, 2009

The 10th Annual Column Awards - Nominees announced later today!

I'm so excited!

For those of you who do not subscribe to The Column by John Garcia, I strongly suggest that you click on that link over on the sidebar and get yourself subscribed immediately. In my opinion, it is the best Dallas/Ft. Worth area resource for up-to-date audition notices, theatre reviews, and updates from the theatre community at large (regional, Broadway, film, etc).

Every year, John Garcia and his team put together an awards ceremony recognizing and honoring local talents. Every year I've read The Column and read about the awards ceremony, but this year marks my first year voting.

It took me over an hour to get through Round One of the voting ballots, and I am waiting on pins and needles to hear the official nominees announced later today.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment